What substitute documentation can I submit if I do not have a required documentation for my pension process?

Required DocumentSubstitution Document (s)
Birth Certificate2 other proof of documentation from list:
– Driver’s License
– State ID
– Passport
– Resident Alien Card
– Naturalization Certificate
Marriage Certificate– Married filing Joint Tax Return
– Life insurance policy naming one another
Divorce Decree– Notarized Affidavit provided by Fund
Death Certificate– Surviving spouse letter from Social Security